On this site you can find a selection of resources & practical tools that you might find helpful when building or growing your online presence. I use use all of them myself.
Most of the links are for free. For some, however, you might have to pay before being able to use them. Some of the links are affiliate links, which means I’ll earn a commission if you sign up through my link. I have experiences all of the products myself and I am recommending them because they are helpful and from companies I trust.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform in the blogging world. It is for free and offers good support.
- WordPress Plugins: You can download any plugins, widgets, or customizable elements for your WordPress blog.
- Free WordPress Themes: You can choose from countess free WordPress themes that you can customize to your own taste and needs. For this blog I use the 2010 Weaver due to its user-friendlyness and high rate of customizability.
- If you however would like to have a more sophisticated WordPress theme you should definitely get Elegant Themes. You can choose from all the beautiful designs, for all your websites for just a small amount of money.
WebHostingHub.com: I host all my sites through this host. They offer an excellent service (24 hour support desk) at a very good price.
- WordTracker Free Keywords Tool: Indicates the popularity of your chosen keyword. The search volume numbers are per day and will help you find the perfect niche, or the right keywords for your blog posts.
- Google Adwords Tool: Similar to WordTracker but shows popularity of your keyword per month.
- Seo Keyword Ranking: An excellent tool to keep track of the keywords you’re working on. Excellent interface and really easy to use.
- Google Analytics: Another great free tool. It google tool. It analyses and tracks your website and is a must have for anyone with any type of website.
- Google Optimizer: You can test different webpages of the same content for free by changing one or two things, so you can see which one works/converts best.
Email Subscription & Marketing
- MailChimp — I’ve looked into several email list management tools and I find MailChimp by far the easiest to use and most powerful.